Our Exhaust Services includes:
- Free inspection and estimates
- Standard muffler and pipe replacement
- Performance and custom exhaust work
- Catalytic converter replacement
Catalytic converters help improve air quality by reducing harmful exhaust emissions coming out of your engine. If a catalytic converter needs replacing, one of the problems below most likely contributed to its failure.
- Engine tune-up required
- Excess fuel entering the exhaust
- Oil or antifreeze entering the exhaust
- Deteriorated spark plug or plug wires
- Oxygen sensor not functioning properly
- Road damage or broken hangers
Catalytic Converters are completely dependent on a properly tuned engine. Before replacement is done, please have a complete engine diagnostic test to ensure all other engine components are functioning properly.
All of our catalytic converters are approved by the
California Air Resources Board as listed on their website.